You’re not after a quiet life.
So clamming up when it’s time to correctly use your Spanish skills…it’s not working.
You’re smart, you’re articulate, and you’ve done all your homework.
Yet you still feel like you’re struggling more than you should when you try to speak.
I get it.
Becoming fluent is about more than getting by while living abroad or traveling…
- having the ability to express anything.
- communicating with confidence.
- being yourself.
- reaching out to new people and talking to them.
- thinking in Spanish.
Me llamo Elisa Plaza and I’m here to help you finally communicate well en Español.
So you can…
- move to a foreign land.
- have a working command of the language.
- accept that dream job.
- work with those Spanish speaking clients.
- live abroad confidently, and
most importantly… sound like you in Spanish.
Because anything less wouldn’t be living out loud.